Job Title : TV/Video Content Manager & Archivist
Company : View TV Group
Location : Reading, Berkshire
Job Type : Full Time
***** Applications made by recruiters will NOT be accepted *****
Who we are:
View TV Group produces entertainment TV and VOD content and broadcasts own and other owner’s channels on the http://kapang.com platform for smart TVs, set top box and any internet-connected / mobile devices and monetises own and customer’s content through sponsorship and programmatic advertising.
The responsibilities of the role is the day-to-day running of content management in a very busy & growing TV broadcaster. There are a defined number of programme formats that are produced for View TV group and for customer channels.
- Manage content, which can take any form: text, video, images, graphics, memes, interactives and their metadata – content may be editorial or advertising in nature
- Build day-to-day working relationships with content providers and key suppliers including ensuring content technical and delivery requirements are conformed to
- Manage the MAM and other repositories for content configuration management, ingest, metadata, storage, protection and archiving
- Coordinate with the Channel Managers to ensure their content management requirements are fulfilled and deadlines are met
- Research and find appropriate new content
- Help develop and build upon the current file management system
- Analyse and create workflows to achieve targets
- Collect and analyse metrics for performance, engagement, revenue growth and profitability
- Present scenarios from the analysis; paint the big picture for management reporting while having the ability to drill down to the lowest level and making recommendations
- Manage monthly revenue tracking and projections
- Ensure all digital assets are properly tagged and archived to conform to company policies
- Experience in Digital Media, Moving Image Archive Studies or operations, Business Management or related field e.g. communications or marketing
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with Broadcast & Digital media (useful to have but not critical – all social platforms Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube)
- Understanding of and experience in the creation, maintenance and long-term integrity of entertainment film archives and metadata
- Experience with digital / TV production and skills with data analysis
- Experience in library curation and purging
- Working knowledge of professional post-production software such as Adobe Premier Pro, FTP and a working knowledge of MAM systems.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Skill in working with Microsoft Office suite of applications, database applications, and inventory management applications
Salary: £38K – £45K DoE
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you are the right candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 25th January 2021